Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zeitoun Blog 3 pg. 195

This book is amazing. It keeps me reading so much but Im reading it now out of curiousity of the where abouts of Zeitoun. Im taking this whole book in but to see how damaged his family is by this is horrifying and sad. To see people all over the world all sad and griefing already for one man is eye opening because if this is happening for one man, this is happening all over the world for all the individuals lost and not found. To see how the lost of they're father affects the kids alot too. The one girls hair was falling out because she was so worried about her dad. His wife has more white hairs on her head now than ever! Its really sad and I hope he lives because I want to see his story plus I dont want to see his family getting used to living without him. He did so much for them and was a great father, I hope he still lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment