Wednesday, January 26, 2011

State of the Union address 2011

I believe that in order for the things to be possible presented in Obama's speech America would have to take turn to new solutions that America might not be willing to do for a very long time especially since we as a country are very oil dependent and finding other solutions takes a lot of research and it would have to be less pricey than oil. Also the funding for schools is a very touchy subject. After hearing the classroom take the disscussion and heat it up let me see how realistic the idea is of giving money to other communities. I would like to but being in this community my parents want to fund its schools like Deerfield and such because they want me to have a better education. My parents aren't funding Chicago schools because I don't go there. Its cool to think that if we had the money to spare we could give to help Illinois education as a whole but realistically the people of the communities they live in have to fund the schools themselves. I mean unless there are alternative ways to helping the schools financialy or maybe using volunteers to complete renovasions around the school. I just want to see where America will be in 2015 or 2030 and by that time I hope I can help America by putting in more than my share of work to help those around me because in order for you to help others, you need to be able to take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment