Friday, April 29, 2011

April 29th BLog

Today I made a poster that I will ask to be approved in class and I made notes on all of the research I have gathered. I researched about the phsychology of why a person would become an extremist and how our country should be instead of being so concerned with religion. If people were to tolerate each other they would learn that they could coexist and we could forge stronger relationships with each other and reduce violence. I think people should be educated about their religion so that they understand that they can change themselves and to not try to change other people. They could suggest it to a person in a polite manner or come up with logical reasons as to why it would be good to folow their religion but sextremes should not be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment